Do I need a therapy plan?
Therapy Plans are part of our assessment process and give you with an overview of the therapy you will receive at Creative Therapy Adelaide.
Therapy Plans help you understand the purpose of your support and ensures your therapist or therapy assistant stays on track and works towards your goals.
We provide you with a therapy plan after 3 sessions.
What is in a therapy plan?
- information about you and your needs
- the therapy type/s you will receive
- a summary of the assessment sessions that inform the therapy plan
- your NDIS or other goals and matching therapeutic goals and objectives
- rationale for the therapist’s approach
- the number and frequency of sessions and how the therapy will be delivered
- how the efficacy of the strategies will be reviewed
How much does my therapy plan cost?
The therapist requires 80 minutes of non-face-to-face time to write your therapy plan at a cost of $258. This information is provided to you in your service agreement.
When will I receive my therapy plan?
You will receive as copy of your therapy plan after your third session. In some cases where a participant is accessing therapist-supported sessions with a therapy assistant, just one session with the therapist may be necessary to develop the therapy plan.
Are therapy plans optional?
If you plan to continue therapy, therapy plans are a compulsory and essential part of the service we provide to ensure you are receiving evidence-based therapy.
What are goals and objectives?
Goals: what you aim to achieve through therapy.
Objectives: measurable strategies that will be used to help you meet your goals